Co:Y Club returns in Term 4 with a brand new line-up of special guests and experiences – both via Zoom and in Studio!
Designed for young and curious artists aged 13 – 18, Co:Y Club is a diverse program of weekly sessions that connect members with some of Australia’s most inspiring and renowned dance industry professionals.
Co:Y Club empowers young people to build confidence communicating their questions and ideas, and provides opportunities to explore new movement perspectives and practices in a supportive and inclusive environment.
In Term 4, members will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in live conversations and dance activities with special guests via Zoom
- Participate in live studio workshops* with the cast of ARCHIVES OF HUMANITY (a new Co3 work in development) at King Street Arts Centre
- Attend an open rehearsal showing of ARCHIVES OF HUMANITY development at the State Theatre Centre of WA
*Regional/Interstate members can virtually attend through Zoom
When: Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30pm AWST (commencing 14 October, 2020)
Cost: Perth based members $120 per term (10 sessions) / Regional and interstate members $80 per term (10 sessions)
Content of sessions cover:
- Training pathways to pursue a career in dance
- Insight into the lives of company dancers and independent artists
- Exploring the creative processes of leading choreographers
- Advice for aspiring performers, choreographers, teachers, directors and producers
Registered members will also have access to the exclusive Co:Y Club Instagram page, which will include information and updates about each week’s special guest.
Term 4 Guest Line-Up:
DR SHONA ERSKINE
Artistic Director, Chunky Move
Project Manager, Propel Youth Arts WA
Artistic Director, LINK Dance Company (WAAPA)
PLUS A SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST
IN-STUDIO SESSIONS WITH THE CAST OF ‘ARCHIVES OF HUMANITY’:
Co3 Founding Artist
Co3 Developing Artist
Co3 Founding Artist
ARCHIVES OF HUMANITY development, State Theatre Centre of WA
For enquiries please contact Youth & Engagement Associate, Jessica Lewis via firstname.lastname@example.org