IN.HOUSE annually gives the opportunity for four independent WA dance makers to explore concept ideas for choreographic work. IN.HOUSE supports the beginning ideas of work. It is a space for reflection, research and development, supporting the time for exploration to develop a larger idea. Makers are encouraged to work with Co3 Artistic Director Raewyn Hill to reflect on, expand and interrogate their current practice.
At the completion of your research and development, we support you in presenting your ideas in a public-facing ticketed studio showing hosted by Co3 at our performance home in the State Theatre Centre WA.
- Development begins in October/November 2022 (subject to studio availability)
- Production Week begins Monday 21 November 2022
- IN.HOUSE Season Thursday 24 – Saturday 26 November 2022
Successful Applicants will receive:
- A fee of $4,000
- 40 hours of studio space for creative development.
- Studio and production support
- A studio showing in the Middar Room at Co3’s performance home State Theatre Centre WA.
Submit an EOI describing in 500 words (or less):
- Your choreographic idea
- Performers involved
- A short biography of your dance/choreographic journey.
- Applicants and performers must be WA residents
- Applicants and performers must be available for a full week of technical rehearsals and performances between 21 - 26 November 2022.